Simply put, M3 Advisors = Strategies, and Martin Financial Group = Solutions.
We are realistic about the fact that you can’t be everything to everyone, and frankly we don’t want to be. Especially when it comes to your money, your business and your retirement, who would want a generalist?
With that in mind we have specialized our practice to be laser focused. Over the years our business model has evolved to where we are today. We serve three categories of clientele (business owners, physicians and affluent individuals / families) and offer our clients both planning and implementation services in only four specific areas:
- Business Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Asset Management
- Risk Management (Comprehensive Insurance Design)
As for how we do what we do, we are very clear about that as well. we developed what we refer to as our “Core Goals & Objectives.”
The following statements are the foundation of our firm, our reputation, and the essence of our brand. They are literally how we do what we do, and are our guiding light to keep us on our “True North,” which ensures we can help keep you on yours.
We are committed to:
- Quality across all aspects of our practice
- Maintaining a fun, flexible and nimble business structure
- Continually developing processes to ensure we are streamlined & efficient
- A company culture of integrity, respect and doing the right thing. Always.
- Being clearly recognized as an authority and information resource in our industry
- Consistently providing “WOW” service to our clients, prospects and referral sources.
- Being visibly and actively involved in the communities we serve
- Being easy and comfortable to do business with
- Being consistently client focused, resourceful & results oriented
- Communicating clearly and frequently with all clients, prospects and stakeholders
- Maintaining work/life balance (work, play, family, physical fitness & spirituality)
Literally every key decision we make in the day to day operations of our firm, and in the advice we provide for our clients is held up to these Core Goals & Objectives, and we ask ourselves, “Is this action going to help us be this kind of business, and provide these kinds of experiences for our clients?’ If yes, we proceed. If not… we don’t.